Thursday, June 14, 2007

Books, Scarves, and Socks

The dh was surfing Amazon.com the other day and wanted to purchase a book...so of course I had to add one for myself, lol! I couldn't resist as they had this one on sale for $5.95!





This is actually the reason I purchased it. I adore the Doctor's Bag. This is definitely on my to do list!



Then, I'm rather ashamed to say it, but I finished these slytherin ankle socks. Let's just say that I started them almost a year ago.....blush.....




And finally, I received a glorious purple beaded scarf from my ISE4 exchange partner. It really is beautiful. I also received a gift card to Star Bucks, a nice selection of ribbon, lighted knitting needles, and a great note pad. Thank you Laura!!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home