Thursday, April 5, 2007

A Secret Scarf Started!

I've been dithering around for a pattern and yarn for the International Scarf exchange. Finally, I've made a decision. I've decided to use some 50%/50% merino silk from Cabin Cove in a very pretty light brown color. There is just enough silk in it to make it shimmer. The pattern I've chosen is called lace leaf, which I found in a magazine. I really hope my sp will like it!




I've also been pluggin along on the stripey and the lumberjack afghan. Hopefully I will have those finished soon. School starts next week. I'm really ready to be finsihed with this...I hope I can make it without sucumbing to spring-itis...sigh.

Anyway, here is a picture of my mom somewhere in Indonesia. She just got back from a month long cruise that went through Australia, New Zealand, Tasmania, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, and Hong Kong. Wish I could have gone with her!.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home