Monday, March 12, 2007

Stripey Progress


I've slowly been making progress on the stripey blanket. Now celebrating row 74!! Hopefully I will finish it soon as there are a couple more wonderful afghans I'd like to start. I'm not sure how it happened, but I've become totally obsessed with crochet. Of course I don't have much time for it as the finally two weeks of this quarter are slowly grinding to a halt and that means final papers, portfolios, and the like. I know I've mentioned this before, but I will be surprised if I still have all my hair on my head when I'm finished. 18 more weeks to go!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

I love your stripey blanket. I want to make granny square blanket for myself but so far never finish.

March 30, 2007 at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home