Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Website Wednesdays #1

Things have been really wild here lately. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 weeks left before work begins for another year and I still have things I need to track down. We've been on vacation, I've been trying to get all my swaps caught up, and spent some time writing. I'll post about the vacation later, but for now I thought I'd start a new thing...I'm calling it "Website Wednesdays" and I'll write a little something about a website I have found that I really like.

So, here goes. My first Website Wednesday is a site called Bent Objects. This site showcases art made from wire and mundane, household objects. I am truly amazed by these little works of art! Unique! Go take a peek.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home